Which organisations are a part of Connecting Care?
Connecting Care is a partnership of health and social care organisations, those listed below are the organisations that have access to your information via Connecting Care. These organisations may hold information about you in their own records which means they are governed by law to manage and secure your information appropriately. Further details about how these organisations use and manage your information can be found on their websites.
- University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- North Bristol NHS Trust
- Weston Area Health NHS Trust
- South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
Other NHS services:
- Brisdoc GP Out of Hours Service
- Bristol Community Health
- North Somerset Community Partnership
- Sirona care & health
- Care UK (NHS 111)
NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs):
CCGs are clinically-led statutory NHS bodies responsible for the planning and commissioning of health care services. CCGs are membership bodies, with local GP practices as the members. In Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire, there 1 CCG with 97 GP practice members.
Other organisations associated with Connecting Care:
Page last updated 16th July 2017