Which organisations are involved?
The health and social care organisations involved with Connecting Care are listed below. These organisations are data controllers in their own right which means they are governed by law to manage and secure your information appropriately. Further details about how these organisations use and manage your information can be found on their websites.
Hospital and Ambulance Trusts:
- University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- North Bristol NHS Trust
- Weston Area Health NHS Trust
- South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
Other NHS services:
- Brisdoc GP Out of Hours Service
- Bristol Community Health
- North Somerset Community Partnership
- Sirona care & health
- Bristol Mental Health
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Care UK (NHS 111)
- NHS England
- West of England Academic Health Science Network
NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs):
CCGs are clinically-led statutory NHS bodies responsible for the planning and commissioning of health care services. CCGs are membership bodies, with local GP practices as the members. In Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire, there are three CCGs with 97 GP practice members.
Page last updated 1 November 2017